LONG ISLAND ATTORNEY FIGHTING TRAFFIC AND TRUCKING VIOLATIONS
- Speeding and reckless driving
- Failure to signal
- Running a light or stop sign
- Driving without insurance
- Driving while license suspended or revoked
- Driving without a New York State license
I Help Truck Drivers Stay Behind The Wheel And Keep Their Jobs
As a commercial driver’s license (CDL) holder, you are held to a much higher standard than regular drivers. The slightest infraction may not mean just a license suspension: It could cost you your job.
My law firm can help you deal with any type of offense or regulatory violation you are facing, including:
- Traffic violations like speeding, reckless driving, tailgating and unsafe lane changes
- Overweight violations
- Permit and regulatory violations
- Equipment violations
- General DOT violations
- Hazardous material transportation
Before you admit anything, pay a fine or answer questions, contact a lawyer like me first. I can examine the details of your traffic stop, collect evidence and help you determine the best way to handle the charge. That may include going before a judge or using my findings to get charges reduced or dismissed. I am a former traffic prosecutor who worked at 16 Cooper Street for almost 8 years and I have the experience and knowledge to handle any and all traffic cases.
To learn more, call the Law Offices of Luigi Vigliotti, P.C., at 516-385-2940 to schedule a consultation with me. As my client, you will always work with me, an attorney dedicated to helping you effectively resolve these issues.