NASSAU COUNTY CRIMINAL DEFENSE ATTORNEY
- Drug crimes such as drug possession, simple sale or trafficking
- Crimes involving loaded weapons, such as armed robbery
- White collar crimes like fraud, identity theft and money laundering
- All types of theft crimes, from shoplifting to grand larceny to auto theft
- Sex crimes like rape, prostitution and child pornography
- Homicide and manslaughter
I Can Inform You Of Your Rights Before You Make Any Decisions
Too many people facing criminal charges make the mistake of talking to law enforcement without a lawyer, thinking they can help themselves. You have the right to remain silent, and you should exercise it. Do not give away any of your legal rights without consulting with an attorney first.
As your lawyer, I can help you decide when it is and is not appropriate to speak with police and prosecutors. I can also conduct my own investigation to give you my honest appraisal of the best way to approach your case. That means I can review any plea deal and help you decide if it is in your interests or if a trial would be the better path to take.
Contact An Experienced Attorney 24 Hours A Day, 7 Days A Week
There is no doubt that this is a difficult time. Obtaining a skilled, aggressive advocate like me is an important step in giving yourself the best chance for a successful outcome. Call the Law Offices of Luigi Vigliotti, P.C., at 516-385-2940 or 631-861-0000 to schedule a consultation with me today.